INTEGRIS PPP® vs IPP
Jul 25, 2020
19 Reasons why you should upgrade your IPP to an INTEGRIS Personal Pension Plan.
(NON EXHAUSTIVE) DESCRIPTION OF SAMPLE FIDUCIARY OVERSIGHT SERVICES
- Assistance with marriage breakdown procedures to split pension income with ex-spouse
- Surplus reversion application and communications with regulatory authorities and appeals.
- Corporate law support relating to pension plan in sale of a business context – assignment of plan to new sponsor etc.
- Audit of the work done by the actuarial service providers
- Advocacy work with tax and pension authorities at the highest levels in Canada (Dept of Finance, Provincial governments etc.)
- Tax optimization reviews (inter-generational wealth transfers, terminal funding, lifetime capital gains exemption, surplus management etc.) and coordination with tax and legal advisors on the transaction.
- Setting up and management of specialized tax-exempt pension holding corporations for alternative investing
You can receive more posts like this directly in your inbox by subscribing to our mailing list below.
Join the mailing list
Rest assure we won't send any spam.
Only high qualify posts about the Pension space and updates with regards to INTEGRIS